Digital Transformation ♦ ♦ ♦ Information Security ♦ ♦ ♦ Solutions Development and Implementation
I am a results-oriented digital transformation executive with extensive experience in organizational leadership, information technology, business operations, and management consulting. I have a global acumen having worked with private and publicly traded companies, educational institutions, governments, and NGOs across the United States, Canada, Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. I possess a proven record in successfully starting up and scaling organizations, establishing offshore operations, raising capital, attracting talent, and building success-driven teams. I am a dynamic leader with the ability to identify opportunities to automate and improve processes, enable systems to meet business needs, and improve bottom line results.
I possess a proven record in successfully starting up and scaling organizations, raising capital, attracting talented individuals, and building success-driven teams. As a dynamic leader, I have an ability to identify opportunities to automate and improve processes, enable systems to meet business needs, and improve bottom line results.
In the Information Technology field, I have held positions in executive leadership, digital transformation, software development, project management, product management, business development, consulting, sales, and marketing.
I have achieved positive results in digital transformation, automation, and enterprise system implementations that contain costs while improving efficiency and data access. For example:
- Leading European Union-funded digital transformation project at the Ministry of Education in Baghdad, Iraq to implement an Education Management Information System (EMIS) at 31,000 public schools serving more than 9 million students and at 1,200 literacy centers affiliated with the High Commission for Literacy in Iraq.
- Leading the development of the digital transformation strategy and implementation plans at 15 African universities on behalf of the World Bank Group (WBG), in collaboration with the Association of African Universities (AAU).
- Leading the development of the development of the digital transformation strategy and implementation plan in the higher education sectors of Tunisia on behalf of the WBG.
- Providing technical assistance, as part of the WBG team, for the development of the digital transformation strategy and implementation plans in the higher education sectors of the Gambia and the Philippines.
- Spearheaded the National Digital Transformation Strategy and Implementation Plans for Lebanon, totaling 87 projects with $315 million budget, in collaboration with the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, World Bank, UNDP, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), and other stakeholders.
- Led digital transformation projects at the Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Beirut, Lebanon to roll out an EMIS at 165 Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) schools as ILO consultant and at 34 vocational training centers as UNICEF Consultant.
- Achieved post-war re-enrollment of 37,419 Iraqi students at 437 primary schools for 2018-2019 school year by launching EMIS for Nineveh Governorate of Iraq as part of Education Above All / Educate A Child Initiative.
- Led information security and cybersecurity teams conducting incident response and gap analysis activities using the Assess, Educate, Protect, Comply, and Respond framework.
- Led projects for forensics intelligence, disaster recovery, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, social engineering testing, source code reviews, and secure system and network architecture design.
- As Interim CEO of MoneyCam, led the design and development of a multimedia enterprise solution using Amazon AWS, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, accessible from Web, Android, and iOS apps.
- Delivered management consulting services to CEO of Lebanese American University Medical Center – Rizk Hospital to deploy Electronic Health Records (EHR) system and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution.
- Led implementation of Oracle eBusiness Suite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for the American University of Beirut and its medical center in Lebanon
- Strategized policies, processes, and procedures for establishing Office of Information Technology with all needed IT infrastructure and systems for new American University of Abu Dhabi being constructed.
- Conducted comprehensive needs assessment for UNDP-funded project to automate processes and communications for Presidency of the Council of Ministers (PCM).
- Held several executive positions at Agile Software (acquired by Oracle) ranging from marketing, product development, and starting a new division to deliver solutions to Small and Midsize Enterprises (SME).
As a dynamic go-getter and team leader, I learn by doing and lead by example.
- Certified InfoSec and Data Privacy Professional
- C-Level Executive
- Management Consultant
- Successful Track Record
- Proven Leadership
- Information Technology Expert