** Digital Transformation ** Solutions Development and Implementation ** Operational Excellence
I am a results-oriented digital transformation executive with extensive experience in organizational leadership, information technology, business operations, administration, finance, and management consulting for private and publicly traded companies, educational institutions, governments, and NGOs across the United States, Canada, China, Japan, the Middle East, and other international markets.
I possess a proven record in successfully starting up and scaling organizations, raising capital, attracting talented individuals, and building success-driven teams. As a dynamic leader, I have an ability to identify opportunities to automate and improve processes, enable systems to meet business needs, and improve bottom line results.
In the Information Technology field, I have held positions in executive leadership, digital transformation, software development, project management, product management, business development, consulting, sales, and marketing.
I have achieved positive results in digital transformation, automation, and enterprise system implementations that contain costs while improving efficiency and data access. For example:
- Leading European Union-funded digital transformation project at the Ministry of Education in Baghdad, Iraq to implement an Education Management Information System (EMIS) at 30,000 public schools serving more than 9 million students and at 1,200 literacy centers affiliated with the High Commission for Literacy in Iraq. Achieved post-war re-enrollment of more than 38,000 Iraqi students at 437 primary schools for 2018-2019 school year by launching an EMIS for Nineveh Governorate of Iraq as part of Education Above All / Educate A Child Initiative.
- Leading the development of the digital transformation strategy and implementation plan at 15 African universities on behalf of the World Bank Group (WBG), in collaboration with the Association of African Universities (AAU).
- Spearheaded the National Digital Transformation Strategy and Implementation Plans for Lebanon, totaling 87 projects with $315 million budget, in collaboration with the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, World Bank, UNDP, Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), and other stakeholders.
- Led digital transformation projects at the Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Beirut, Lebanon to roll out an EMIS at 165 Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) schools as ILO consultant and at 34 vocational training centers as UNICEF Consultant.
- Led the development of the digital transformation strategy and implementation plan at 15 African universities on behalf of the World Bank Group (WBG), in collaboration with the Association of African Universities (AAU).
- Led implementation of Oracle eBusiness Suite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for the American University of Beirut and its medical center in Lebanon.
- Strategized policies, processes, and procedures for establishing Office of Information Technology with all needed IT infrastructure and systems for new American University of Abu Dhabi being constructed.
- Delivered expert management consulting services to CEO of Lebanese American University Medical Center – Rizk Hospital to deploy Electronic Health Records (EHR) system and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution.
- Conducted comprehensive needs assessment for UNDP-funded project to automate processes and communications for Presidency of the Council of Ministers (PCM).
- Held several executive positions at Agile Software (acquired by Oracle in 2008) ranging from marketing, product development, and starting a new division to deliver solutions to Small and Midsize Enterprises (SME).
As a dynamic go-getter and team leader, I learn by doing and lead by example.
- Certified Professional
- C-Level Executive
- Management Consultant
- Successful Track Record
- Proven Leadership
- Information Technology Expert