** Digital Transformation ** Solutions Development and Implementation ** Operational Excellence
I am a results-oriented digital transformation executive with extensive experience in organizational leadership, information technology, business operations, administration, finance, and management consulting for private and publicly traded companies, educational institutions, governments, and NGOs across the United States, Canada, China, Japan, the Middle East, and other international markets.
I possess a proven record in successfully starting up and scaling organizations, raising capital, attracting talented individuals, and building success-driven teams. As a dynamic leader, I have an ability to identify opportunities to automate and improve processes, enable systems to meet business needs, and improve bottom line results.
In the Information Technology field, I have held positions in executive leadership, digital transformation, software development, project management, product management, business development, consulting, sales, and marketing.
I have achieved positive results in digital transformation, automation, and ERP system implementations that contain costs while improving efficiency and data access. For example:
- I led digital transformation projects at the Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Beirut, Lebanon to roll out an Education Management Information System (EMIS) at 165 Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) schools as ILO consultant and at 34 vocational training centers as UNICEF Consultant.
- We achieved post-war re-enrollment of 37,419 Iraqi students at 437 primary schools for 2018-2019 school year by launching an EMIS for Nineveh Governorate of Iraq as part of Education Above All / Educate A Child Initiative.
- I led the development of the digital transformation strategy and implementation plan at 15 African universities on behalf of the World Bank Group (WBG), in collaboration with the Association of African Universities (AAU).
- I led the implementation of Oracle eBusiness Suite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for the American University of Beirut and its medical center in Lebanon.
- I held several executive positions at Agile Software (acquired by Oracle in 2008) ranging from marketing, product development, and starting a new division to deliver solutions to Small and Midsize Enterprises (SME).
As a dynamic go-getter and team leader, I learn by doing and lead by example.
- Certified Professional
- C-Level Executive
- Management Consultant
- Successful Track Record
- Proven Leadership
- Information Technology Expert